There are no feet too big, too small, too old, too young – everyone can have reflexology
Every organ of the body is reflected in the feet and hands. By working these reflexes points it is possible to promote greater health and well-being.
There are reflexes in the feet relative to each and every organ and all parts of the body. Reflexology is the practice of stimulating parts of the feet to encourage a beneficial effect on other parts of the body. Reflexology can help many health problems in a natural wayReflexology is a renewal and maintenance programme for the body. It not only aids recovery but helps the body to maintain health. It is not necessary to have a ‘symptom’ to benefit from reflexology.
When is reflexology useful:
- As active relaxation
- As part of a stress management programme
- Recuperation after illness
- In preparation for pregnancy
- Rebalancing hormones having stopped the contraceptive pill
- Sub fertility and infertility
- Post natal
- Teenagers under pressure from exams
- Jetlag—resetting your body clock
- Shift workers or working long hours
- Aiding weight loss, by boosting the metabolism and improving fat digestion.
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Reducing the effects of seasonal hay fever
- To counteract the effects of long term medication— by helping to eliminate toxins from the body and restoring natural organ function.
- When you’re feeling ‘off ‘ or ‘out of balance’
- After physical or emotional trauma
first session €65
follow ups €60