The short answer is Yes!
Covid 19 has made 2020 into a year that we will never forget.
Stress and anxiety are at an all time high as we try to cope with this virus, but the good news is that we can continue to support our clients. Having a treatment in a safe environment is one way to help you deal with all this stress.
As a fully insured, highly qualified Holistic therapist who is a member of the Irish Massage Therapists Association and the Irish Reflexology Institute I can offer you a treatment with stringent safety measures in place to protect both of us from this terrible virus. I have gone beyond what is required of me by law and added in extra measures as I still want to be able to provide a totally safe space for my clients.
Measures in place:
- A pre screening form is sent to you by email 24 hours before to check if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19. There is no cancellation fee if you have any symptoms.
- Clients arrive at staggered appointment time to maintain social distance in the reception area
- You must wear a mask, I will also be masked also and have a friendly smile underneath
- Hand santiser is available upon arrival to use before entering the building.
- The treatment room is disinfected before your arrival, all surfaces are cleaned down including the plinth, door handle etc and clean bedding is used for each client.
- The windows and door have been opened to ventilate the room for before your arrival
- A screen is used on the bed to keep a barrier between us.
- Sage is burned to clear the air before the treatment
- Hand santiser is used by me, before, during if needed and after the treatment.
- I have a essential oil diffuser with antiviral oils in the treatment room
These measures are in place to protect us all while still keeping a relaxed atmosphere, the music will still play, the aromas will still be beautiful and you will continue to benefit from having your treatment.
If you have any worries or questions about coming for a treatment during these strange times please don’t hesitate to contact me.